The College Club of Greater Lawrence grants scholarships each year based on scholarship, leadership, community service, and financial need. Each scholarship recipient (1) must currently be a high school senior, planning to attend a four-year degree granting program; and (2) be a resident of Lawrence, Methuen, North Andover, or Andover, or the daughter or son of a College Club member.
Please answer all of the questions completely. All information will be held in strict confidence. For a qualified candidate to be considered for a scholarship, each of the following items is required and considered to be an integral part of the candidate’s application package:
• Completed College Club scholarship application below
• Official transcript of your scholastic record (9th through first semester of 12th grade)
• Copy of College Board scores (SATs or ACTs)
• Résumé, including high school activities, community service, and work experience, if any
• Essay on your career and personal goals
• Recommendation from teacher/guidance counselor
All applications must be returned by email or mail postmarked by June 30th, 2020 to:
College Club of Greater Lawrence
C/O Scholarship Committee
PO Box 1563
Andover, MA 01810
If you wish to confirm receipt of your application packet, please include a stamped, self-addressed postcard.
If you have any questions, please email Karen Conte at